Journal of Environmental Quality Names Outstanding Associate Editor, Reviewers
Fien Degryse, K.U. Leuven, Belgium, has been named the 2007 Outstanding Associate Editor for the Journal of Environmental Quality (JEQ). This annual award is presented to one associate editor in recognition of outstanding professional contributions in the handling of papers submitted for publication. Dr. Degryse was selected from nominations provided by the journal’s technical editors.
Six individuals have also been named recipients of the 2007 Editor’s Citation for Excellence in Manuscript Review for JEQ. Awardees are:
- Bas Bouman, CGIAR, IRRI Crop, Soil, and Water Sciences;
- Armen Kemanian, Blackland Research and Extension Center, Texas AgriLife Research;
- Nathan Nelson, Kansas State University;
- Andreas Papritz, ETH Zurich, Switzerland;
- Alan Steinman, Annis Water Resources Institute, Grand Valley State University; and
- Andreas Voegelin, ETH Zurich, Switzerland;
All journals published by ASA–CSSA–SSSA depend on the commitment and dedication of volunteer reviewers to maintain the high level of quality in the papers that are published. These six individuals provided particularly noteworthy reviews for JEQ during 2007. If you are interested in reviewing manuscripts, volunteer by contacting the JEQ editor, Dr. Dennis Corwin (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your contact information and your areas of expertise. You can also indicate your willingness to assist authors whose first language is not English.
One Response to Journal of Environmental Quality Names Outstanding Associate Editor, Reviewers
Pingback: Jeq Customer Service - CS-Database.com